LETTERBOARD I SUMMER VIBES

lately life is all about the summer vibes.
i decided to add some fun pieces into my home to serve as those all ever important visual reminders.
to relax. to savour. to enjoy this fabulous time of the year!


my obsession with my heidi swapp letter boards continues to run deep.
give me all the sizes. all the fonts. all the icons.
one can never have enough.

and better yet? all of these goodies i used to create my summer look are now avail at select joann stores and joann online.



one fun twist i did to my letter boards this time around was add some gorgeous tropical washi tape to the edges.  super easy and quick to do!  it also comes off so clean so you do not have to worry about wrecking your original letterboard.  i am loving this simple diy transformation!

the washi tape i used is this one from the heidi swapp fresh start memory planner collection at joann.  it is the tropical washi and they are all so freakin cute!!!  i also love when i can utilize my stash in more than one way. bonus right?!?



so if you are on the lookout for some fun summer additions to your home decor this year...be sure to head to joann stores to check out ALL of the awesome heidi swapp goodies in store and online now!


bring on summer!
SaveSave

No comments

Back to Top