P.S. I LOVE YOU I LETTERBOARD

hello february 14th.


the day to celebrate all things LOVE. and RED.


not only is the heidi swapp red letterboard perfect for the holiday season....it is also PERFECTION for valentines day.  don't you just love when you can continuously use an investment decor piece again and again?


i accessorized my mantle for valentines day this year in a simple fashion.  letterboard, lightbox, garland, wreath and candy jar all together resulted in this super cute (somewhat minimalistic) valentines display.


i do not go all out and decorate everywhere in my home for valentines day.  but i do love to transform my mantle with some festive finds again and again.



these white heidi swapp letterboard alphas are hands down my #1 fav.  you will find me using them over and over.  i just love how they pop against the red letterboard.


my lightboxes are another decor piece of mine that are used over and over in so many ways, for literally every event, holiday and season!  not only do they look fabulous on their own but they are also a great way to further accessorize any type of home decor and always look so great situated next to a letterboard.


so in honour of today, i hope you are able to enjoy a little something RED, a little something SWEET and a little something LOVELY.  



xoxo.

No comments

Back to Top