MEMORY DEX MUSINGS I DIY TAGS & CAREFREE

adding cards to my blush memory dex spinner is always my favourite way to channel into some creative energy.  it also is something extra special when i get to play with brand new paper releases and all the pretties.  and this collection i am sharing today, combined with the blush memory dex spinner is truly a match made in heaven. 



say hello to the brand new release from heidi swapp, care free.

it is SO pretty.  it could not be more perfect.  and looks beautiful paired with the blush spinner.  truly. exceptional.  remember, that blush spinner? it is exclusive and ONLY found at scrapbook.com 




when it comes to creating memory dex cards, i love to get creative and switch things up.  this time i thought it would be fun to create some cards except this time use die cut tags.  i love this change up and creating tags has always been such a therapeutic and fun way to just get creative for myself.


plus with all the stitching and layers, it really adds some gorgeous dimension into ones memory dex card collection.  i love all the texture.  it is one of my favourite ways to customize my cards.

if you have never incorporated machine stitching or sewing onto your cards, i highly recommend it.  i cannot sew anything to save my life but i can add stitching onto paper pretty successfully and it just makes me so happy.  trust me, you will love it!


these gorgeous pieces are all from the care free collection.  a mix of stickers, tags and pattern paper.  love love triple love.



if those butterflies look familiar, you've guessed it.  they are butterflies from one of my favourite current stamp sets found here.  mixing the solid stamp with the pattern stamp is a great way to maximize this set.  with all of the color combinations the options are endless.  this set is a must have. i embellished with some type text, and care free stickers.



this is happiness.
my happiness. 
and i am so happy to share it with you.
make sure to join in on the fun and creativity by getting your hands on a blush spinner and the beautiful collection of care free.  i know you are going to be just as obsessed as me.  it is pretty perfect!
xo

No comments

Back to Top