CARE FREE I A LAYOUT

I love this time of year for so many reasons.
but most of all, I love it for the amazing brand new paper crafting collections that emerge.
it seriously is the best time of year! :)

on that note, one cannot deny that the brand new care free collection by Heidi Swapp is stunning.  this collection just evokes everything that means better days ahead...I just adore it and all the parts of it.


this is my first official layout I created using the collection.  I even tried out a new page size, 9x12 to be exact.  I kind of love it.  its just enough real estate to celebrate all the things.  the photos, the stories and the pretty extras.


this layout has an element of interactivity.  I added care free washi to secure my photos on the page, and essentially hinge them so they could lift up.  that way I could layer even more elements and include more journaling and detail.  the embellishments in this collection are brilliant.  from the sticker book, to the card stock stickers, to the ephemera.  they all come and work together so beautifully.  



creating little flaps is such a fun way to add just a little something extra onto a page.  I mean who doesn't love an element of surprise now and then? I know I sure don't.  



I am just truly so grateful to have the ability to create things.  and make things with my hands.  to celebrate the little moments of life.  to now have this on paper forever.  to tuck away in my album and have the ability to revisit time and time again.

I hope you are inspired and moved to check out the brand new care free collection.  it is such a breath of fresh air and will make you feel so many beautiful moments as you flip through the details of it.  I love it, I just know you will too.

No comments

Back to Top