HANDMADE FROM THE HEART I DIY ORNAMENTS

holiday traditions for me always include something handmade.  there is just something special about taking the intention and handcrafting something unique in honour of the present year.
 
one of these traditions always includes a handmade ornament, or two.
 
i loved creating this years ornament because not only does it involve my favourite paper collection release of this year, Heidi Swapp Art Walk...it includes mini photos of my kiddos.  truly nothing better than that!

these ornaments are actually super easy to create and handcraft.  i used my electronic cutting machine and paper ornament cut files to create the base of my ornaments.  the assembly is also super easy. all of the pieces adhere to each other and are scored so when you the final die cut it wraps around and transforms into a beautiful 3D ornament.  think the 80's crepe paper wedding decor, same idea! ;)

i further embellished the ornaments using dies from this winter wonderland heidi swapp set available here.


and there you go, ready for the tree.  i love having these ornaments added to my collection.




not only do these make incredible keepsakes for yourself, but also a beautiful gift for others.  i hope you are inspired to handmake a set of ornaments for your tree this year.
 

1 comment

  1. Hi, I'm from MAGS PREMIUMS GIFT SDN BHD. We specialize in premium and corporate gift printing. We also welcome to custome made by your own design on the gift. For example, we have non-woven bags, t-shirt, lanyard, keychain, and more. come and check our link. Have a nice day, TQ. www.nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my/ www.magspremiums.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top