LIGHTBOX I EMBRACE CHANGE

tis the season of change.

when september rolls around, i always think of one my favourite quote that says: "autumn reminds us how beautiful it is to let things go"....or something like that.


it has made me think of a lot of things recently.  and not just because of what 2020 has brought us.  if anything these were things that have been on my mind for years.  things just have gotten somewhat quiet enough for me to finally hear them.


sometimes just the ability to surrender to things that have changed, that demand us to release control, are the very things we need to stop and heal and move forward from.  i love this reminder and thought so i decided to create a little fall/autumn inspired vignette for my home.

my heidi swapp light box is always such an amazingly versatile decor piece that makes it easy to switch up it's vibe with simple text and basic decor accessories.



i have promised myself that the "one day at a time" mentality is what i will need to take with me and that it is perfectly good and ok to embrace this thought.  changes are happening on the daily and if i embrace and let go, much like the leaves outside and the change in season reminds us to, we will be ok.



No comments

Back to Top