FOLIAGE FUN I ART WALK CARDS

i just love being inspired by other paper artists and the way they see different things with the mediums they create with.  this post is completely inspired by just that.  foliage.  i just am adoring the different posts i am seeing showcasing florals and branches and nature. all of the simplistic beauty translated into paper crafting is stealing my heart right now.

i purchased these wild flower tim holtz dies a few months ago, and they literally have been my new best friend. 



what gets even better is that i paired them with my favourite art walk papers and bazzill card sets and the results are pretty fabulous if i do say so myself...


there is just something about all of the beautiful colours of art walk mixed in with delicate foliage and pops of color that just make my heart so happy.  they add the most gorgeous texture and detail.  and this is so simple to do.  just adds that special something to these blank cards without taking a ton of time.  i love adding the machine stitching to my cards.



there are so many different ways to layer and design when working with die cuts and i just love the creative look.  pairing dies with beautiful paper collections like art walk make creating so simple yet the results are outstanding every single time.


die cuts really make projects come to life.  i love how art walk is such an amazing collection to work with because of the beautiful colours and textures already designed for you.  my favourite way to create mixed media style with no mess involved ;). 

No comments

Back to Top