STORYLINE & FOIL QUILL I SCRAPBOOK PAGE


well i could NOT be more in love with my latest heidi swapp storyline scrapbook page!
i just love when products fuel fresh and new creative life into previous ones and this project definitely has my creative juices flowing in overdrive!


this is the heidi swapp foil quill usb drive.  on it are TONS of incredible designs and artwork that through your electronic die cutting machine can be "sketched" onto your projects using the we r memory keepers foil quill system. if you are new to the foil quill system you can learn more about it here.


ahh i thought to myself...how FUN would that be to add a foiled title onto my latest storyline page?  i immediately set to work and this is what i created.  i just LOVE it so so much!



i then dove into my stash and added in a few fun extras from the heidi swapp Color Fresh collection.  stickers from the sticker pad, a favourite patterned paper and some additional journaling via my we r memory keepers typecast.  cause you KNOW i love my typecast for story telling!




the foil quill system comes with 3 different sized "tips" and for this title i decided to use the fine tip pen.  personally this one is my favourite. the smooth beautiful foiled application of this title is seriously amazing.  you would honestly never think it was created at home it looks that professional!




if you love creating scrapbook pages, telling stories AND trying new ways to collaborate and use your supplies together i highly recommend this technique.  SO easy to do, yet the results are mind-blowing!  be sure to check out all of the products i used in my page today right now at JoANN stores and JoANN online.  i just love them all so much and i know you will too.


No comments

Back to Top