WINTER WONDERLAND I COPTIC NOTEBOOK

nothing like a little christmas in july...am i right?!
i LOVE when the christmas paper crafting collections come out...it makes me SO excited of what is to come!
of course i could not contain my excitement when i finally got my hands on the brand new WINTER WONDERLAND collection that has just been released from heidi swapp.


it encompasses everything i think of when i start dreaming about the holidays!
so of course i had to begin playing and create a coptic notebook for myself.
one of my favourite ways to showcase and celebrate a collection!


i love having all of my favourite papers in one place, embellishments and washi!  so much fun!




my head is already swirling with ideas on layouts, cards, tags, banners...you name it!
creating for the holidays is always a favourite and you are going to love creating with this collection too!




No comments

Back to Top