PINEAPPLE CRUSH & WRMK TYPECAST I SUMMER LAYOUT

when it comes to scrapbooking tools everyone has a favourite.
you know...that can't live without, must have on every layout kind of favourite.
yep. you know it's true.
for me...that is my we r memory keepers typecast.


our love runs deep.
and it was pretty much love at first sight.
i love to be intentional about making sure all of my scrapbook pages include the details.
i remember looking back at one of my old albums and realizing how much of 'the story' i was missing.  it made me sad because i honestly could not remember.  from that day forward i vowed that all of my future pages would include more of that priceless detail no matter what.


using the typecast is so awesome for so many ways.  first off...who doesn't love vintage type text on anything?! i adore it so much.  plus the typecast fits 12 x 12 scrapbook papers so that in itself is HUGE.  it is also such an EASY tool to work with.  no time for complicated here.  and i love that.  plus it looks super cute in my studio.  it is a winner hands down in my books.


here is one of my latest pages where you can see the we r memory keepers typecast in action.  summer is in the beginning phases around here and now with a blossoming 2 year old on my hands the stories and fun are in full swing.


i used the gorgeous pineapple crush collection by heidi swapp to pull this page together and i absolutely love the vibe.  the black and blush pink are always a winning combo in my books.  plus these stickers really helped bring my story and page to life.  you must get your hands on a set of these beauties! they are so beautiful!


 


pineapple crush is such an incredible collection to bring summer stories to life inside your albums.  hands down it is one of my favourites to work with!



summer we are SO ready for you!





No comments

Back to Top