LETTERBOARD I FATHERS DAY LOVE

hello june 18th. time for some fathers day love.  and letterboard love.
all wrapped up into one.


my heidi swapp letterboard is probably one of my latest obsessions.  i absolutely love changing up my boards to reflect special occasions, holidays and anything really that is inspiring me at the moment!


in honour of fathers day, i thought it would be fun to not only add a beautiful message...but some of my favourite photos taken over these past 3 years of my husband and madix's phenomenal dad.  photos celebrating their bond, their friendship, their love.



i simply went through my computer and printed out a photo grid over at picmonkey.  i then printed it out and simply placed the collage on my letterboard using some of the super cute letterboard icons to hold it in place.  then once i am ready to switch up my letterboard, i will place this collage on a scrapbook layout, or in my planner!





i absolutely ADORE how the heidi swapp letterboard can literally be transformed into anything you want it to be.  it is one of my most coveted home decor accessories and i know i will love it for many many years and happy celebrations.


happiest fathers day to my hubby and truly one of the most phenomenal, selfless, loving and caring dad's on the planet. madix and (our new baby) are SO blessed.  here's to many more fathers day celebrations and beautiful memories together. XOXO

to see and learn even more about the heidi swapp letterboard and all of the super fun accessories, click the link here.

No comments

Back to Top