prismatic, project life & the fuse!

today i am sharing one of my most favourite layouts yet!  yes...i may say that each and every time, but i think this one...yes is my most loved yet!  it includes all of my top must have scrapbook products and literally rolls them all into one project!

for starters...it includes the becky higgins project life fuse tool.  i just ADORE this little tool.  creating my own custom pocket pages has become my latest obsession.  i love incorporating so many elements into my pocket pages and this wonderful tool allows me to do just that!


my entire page today was created using this amazing tool.  i love it!


i also used gorgeous cards from the heidi swapp prismatic project life kit to create my page.  the bright colours, foil touches and amazing designs really helped pull it all together.  i then could not resist including some of the gorgeous sticker sets (and other fun extras!) that are now available at michaels.  they helped embellish my page perfectly and are so much fun to use!


and here is my full 12x12 pocket page.  so fun right?!?
i absolutely adored the colors, patterns and bold designs of the prismatic core kit.  the bright colors of pink and turquoise just helped to pop my page in the most amazing way.  if you have not yet seen this kit, i definitely recommend it.  it is amazing.


to build my page, i always begin with adding in photos and cards and then using my fuse tool to simply secure in place.  beginning at the bottom right hand corner and moving upwards i love adding in different pieces and layers to make my spread come alive.


this gorgeous 'you mean the world to me' card is the first card i placed in my page.  i love the banner title and thought it would look cute with a photo placed over top.  so i added a photo on top with a 4x6 pocket sleeve and fused it directly onto my page protector to create a flap.  


i added the gorgeous wood veneer 'noted' directly on top of the page protector simply using glue dots to attach.  i love that it adds texture and dimension on top of the page protector by keeping it outside of the pockets.


i loved including instax prints onto my pocket page.  again, i chose to simply adhere my instax print outside of the page protector here and use a fun flagged paper clip to keep my photo in place.  i added a couple extra of the beautiful pink heidi swapp puffy stickers to my instax as well...because they are just so cute!


i added even more interactivity to my page as well by creating this cute 3x4 pocket photo sleeve waterfall.  i love that i could include more of my favourite products onto my page without compromising my photos and not having enough space for them.  in this waterfall i was able to include some favourite embellishments, cards and journaling!






this gorgeous 'hello' foiled card from the prismatic core kit is amazing "as is", but i added in this adorable 'fun' plastic acrylic shape from the project life fill in the blank value kit.  they are super thick plastic with gold foil detailing and are awesome!


i also loved including these fun acrylic pieces into my spread also.  they come in the fill in the blank value kit also and make such fun embellishments.  to attach i simply used glue dots again here.


again, here i included another instax photo.  however this time i placed it inside the page protector and added a gorgeous foil word jumbles gold sticker to the bottom of my instax.  i love that instax photos have that space to add in something extra.  whether it's journaling, stickers or a bit of both it is such a fun space to play and get creative with.


i love the many layers and memories i was able to capture with this page.


i hope that i have inspired you with this page to print some of your beautiful fall photos out (i know you have them), grab a heidi swapp core kit, some fabulous embellishments from michaels....maybe an instax printer??? ;) and get to making pretty stuff!

Supplies: Project Life Core Kit Prismatic Edition; Project Life Fill in the Blank Value Kit; Paper Clips Flag Pink; Word Jumbles Pink Gold; Word Jumbles Mint Gold; Glitter Puffy Alphabet Stickers Gold; Dipped Tags Blues; Wood Words Today; Becky Higgins Project Life Fuse Tool; 12x12 Becky Higgins Project Life Page Protector; Project Life Photo Sleeve 3x4; Project Life Photo Sleeve 4x6







No comments

Back to Top