scrapbook generations & september skies

SO excited today to see the NEWEST issue of Scrapbook Generations magazine!


Not only for an incredible dose of scrapbooking inspiration, but also because myself and the rest of the Heidi Swapp Media Team were asked to create some projects especially for the magazine showcasing the newest Heidi Swapp release "September Skies".  Awesome, right?!?

I was SO humbled and honoured to have been asked to create both a 12 x 12 layout and tag based on of their fabulous sketches.


Here is a look at my 12 x 12 layout.
SO much awesomeness that I love right here. And SO fun to work with a sketch!  Totally took the "thinking, planning, deliberating" part right out of the equation and I just got to PLAY!

So please make sure to check out the latest issue for the FULL reveals of all of the other ladies projects….including a tag that I also created.  There will also be projects showcasing Ms. Heidi Swapp's take on her collection as well with the sketches.  Should be FUN!

Thanks SO much Scrapbook Generations…..you ROCK.

No comments

Back to Top