THE PERFECT PACKAGE I DIY VALENTINE GIFT BOX

pretty little packages have truly never been easier.

and they could not be more perfect for valentines day.

today's post is brought to you by all things cute, pretty, pink and bringing the valentine vibe 100%.


to create these boxes you will need the following supplies:

12 x 12 Art Walk Project Paper Pad

We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board

Heart Die

Die Cutting Machine

Minc Love Printable (found here only @Minc Love online class)

Ribbon

Minc Applicator Machine

Minc Foil

Scissors, Adhesive etc.

watch my video tutorial below to see just how easy it is to create the cutest valentine package for your special someone.



fill up your sweet box with all sorts of surprises.  it is seriously the cutest package to both give and receive!


I have never really had a 'knack' or a 'natural talent' at packaging, but I love how the we r memory keepers gift box punch board makes this so easy to achieve.  I love that the gift boxes do not even require adhesive to stay together.  the notches tuck so effortlessly together....and with so many size options available to you by following the punch board instructions there is certainly a box for anything and everything you desire to surprise someone with.


I really hope you create a few of these this valentines day.  I know they will be so loved!

No comments

Back to Top