OH HEY, JULY I STORYLINE CHAPTERS PLANNER

oh hey, july.
so many thoughts am i right?

when it comes to my recent memory planning, i have to say that it has become so much more of an intentional process for me.  it is funny that i even say that because i always thought it has been intentional.  well...enter the recent current events and this practice has become SO much more intentional.  kind of my therapy tool, to say the least.


i really do love working with this system because it allows me to still have that creative freedom, but at the same time forces me to look for the good, the blessings, the positive...when some days it certainly feels harder to do than others.  i look back on this first week of july, and to be honest it was not the best one.  but seeing these pictures and reading my journaling helps bring me back to a perspective that is what i need to focus on.


getting outdoors has been such a top priority for us. no matter what, when the sun is shining we literally drop everything and our out the door!  we have been experiencing our fair share of rain today so this is an absolute non-negotiable.  i am also super thankful for family who also are present and love to make memories with my kids.  such a priceless gift.


i love these colourful word strip stickers from the storyline chapters line.  they are they perfect prompts and motivators.  especially when you are stuck on where to 'start'.  i think these are one of my most favourite embellishments currently. they just scream summer.


how has your summer been going? have you been documenting yet? still curious about storyline chapters?  i hope that wherever you are currently, you have been able to somehow bring yourself to do a little of what you love, and celebrate it.  that is what storyline chapters has become for me.

No comments

Back to Top