MEMORY DEX I STORYLINE STYLE

one of my favourite ways to spark creativity is to play with my memory dex.
no rules, just lots of inspiration and experimentation.
playing with collections, sifting through my ephemera jars...adding in uplifting quotes and valuable reminders.


there is just so much about the memory dex system to love.
and speaking of love. let's talk heidi swapp storyline chapters.
probably one of my biggest obsessions right now.
such an insanely gorgeous collection, creating these cards to add to my spinner was just what my heart and soul needed.


last week on the blog i used postcards from the art walk collection to create diy cards, but this time i thought to use the storyline chapters postcards and add them into my memory dex spinner.

using the memory dex dies i was able to easily transform them into perfectly sized memory dex cards.


i just love the "blues" in this one.


this card is probably one of my most favourites as it always makes me want to smile.  deep breaths right?! i also loved using elements from heidi swapp's stop the blur online planner class printable to this one.



have you started creating a memory dex spinner? i just love taking time every now and then to create and add to my collection.  



sometimes it is just what the soul needs.



No comments

Back to Top