HEIDI SWAPP I 3 WILD MINC TECHNIQUES CLASS

playing with different techniques and my heidi swapp minc has always been a favourite way to play and stretch my creativity.

there are so many endless creative possibilities when it comes to the minc and i always love to learn new ways, methods and "tricks" to add these fun and interesting elements to my paper crafting projects.

that is why today i am SUPER excited to share 3 of my favourite minc techniques with you!


right now you can access my FREE online educational class here.
with a complete supply list, photos, and start to finish video tutorial you will learn the following:

*how easy it is to use art screen ink with acrylic stamps to create a foiled stamped image
*how to use a glue pen and foil flakes with a stencil to add some fun background details to a layout
*how to add foil (without a minc machine) to double sided alphabet stickers

and trust me when it comes to the minc this is just the START of what you can accomplish with this fabulous tool!


what is even better is i utilized all of these techniques to create a STORYLINE scrapbook page.
how fun is that?!


can you spot all of my techniques?!
can't wait to see you in the classroom...we are going to have so much fun! :)



No comments

Back to Top