COLOUR FRESH MEMORY PLANNER I START FRESH 2019

hello everyone and welcome to ALL things MEMORY PLANNER!
it is almost the beginning of a new year after all ;)...can you believe it?!
today i want to share a little bit of my 'memory planner' plan for 2019 with you all as well as some of my FAVOURITE heidi swapp color fresh memory planner MUST HAVES to take along on this journey of 2019.
can i get a woot woot!!


so for this year i have chosen the classic size 'DO YOUR THING' memory planner in this gorgeous hot patent pink.  I LOVE IT.  i chose to go this year with the 6x8 size because my intention and 'plan' for 2019 is to get more thoughts on to paper.  i love that it has a bit more writing space than a personal size (even though i am a hard core personal size planner girl for all things "personal" ex: all the daily life things) but the 6x8 size will enable me to follow through with my game plan for this year.


this year i am all about using my planner for 'power'. i say power because i want to use my planner to infuse more energy into my life.  physical, mental, emotional.  the idea behind this is to use my planner as more of a journaling tool.  each day i am going to list these 4 'power words' and use them to guide me throughout my day and week.


my 4 power words are as follows:
  • positivity: list one positive thought for the day
  • prayer: write out a prayer for someone and/or something
  • purpose: note an intention/goal for the day
  • play: plan to recognize and make intended time for 'play' whether it is to play with my kids, do something fun as a family or make some free play time available for myself (ex. crafting, working out etc.)


the idea here is to certainly not overcomplicate things (because who has time for that??) but to make the effort to consciously get into the habit of writing things down and MAKING THEM HAPPEN.  i need accountability and i believe physically writing down the voices in our heads can be more powerful than we realize.

so...to highlight some of the fabulous tools i will be using on my memory planner 2019 journey i created a fun video highlighting my favourites from the heidi swapp color fresh collection.  it is seriously the best! 


so so many planner essentials i am completely in LOVE!
all of these planner pieces that i shared in the video (and MORE) can be found here and are available NOW! yes...right NOW!


i am LOVING these sticky notes....




the STICKER BOOKS!!! (sigh........)


i mean it truly does not get any better or prettier with desktop essentials like this!



i hope that you are inspired to take on 2019 with your head up, shoulders back and planner game strong...and of course with the color fresh memory planner collection at your side.  #letsdothis #2019 #plannergamestrong


No comments

Back to Top