LETTERBOARD I FALL DECOR

there truly is no more denying it. 
i am not sure what it is like where you live but here in alberta canada we are feeling all the fall feels.  cooler days, early nights, leaves starting to change colour and scatter. yes. it's time to embrace fall.


as much as i am sad to see the days of summer go, i am always looking forward to fall. there is just something about bundling up in cozy sweaters and scarves, warm drinks, fall photography and pumpkins everywhere.  september is my favourite month.

i decided to whip out my brand new heidi swapp letterboard to commemorate this beautiful time.  a favourite phrase in gold alphas looks just perfect on this black letterboard, don't you think?


i gave my living room shelf the fall treatment and adding in my letterboard was truly the perfect finishing touch.


i collected some of my favourite decor pieces and added them in.  the pumpkin floral arrangement is actually from my wedding.  i bring it out every fall as a special reminder of our day.


i love these little pumpkins.  they always make any decor display come together.


here's to embracing fall and all it's beauty..."autumn leaves and pumpkins please"!

No comments

Back to Top