LET'S GET PERSONAL: MEMORY KEEPING PERSONAL PLANNER

today is ALL about my favourite things.
as a self proclaimed "planner girl", ANYTHING related to planners just makes me SO happy.
and BRAND NEW planner stuff? yep...that is my happy place.

so in honour of all things planner, say hello to my newest love.  my newest "personal" love i should say...


this is the beautiful brand new personal sized memory keeping memory planner from heidi swapp.  it is part of the all new memory keeping planner and album collection that is hitting michaels store shelves now.  i know, it's beyond gorgeous.  and SO cute!!!


today over on heidi swapp's blog i am sharing just how i got started using this planner this month.  be sure to stop by for an inside look and you tube video tutorial on how i embellished my calendar pages too!


and speaking of embellishments....look at these gorgeous bits that are part of the all new embellishment memory keeping kits that are also now avail? yes...SO drool worthy!  and beyond perfect for planners, scrapbooking, cards....you name it.  AND they even include stamp sets!  YES! stamp sets.  i know. it's too much awesome to handle.


so be sure to check out my blog post today for a full inside look.  get ready to fall in LOVE!

No comments

Back to Top