happy = colour block & colour pop.

i had SO much fun with this challenge.  combining the hot fashion trend of "color blocking" with my love for scrapbooking...could it get any better? put on top of that photographs of some of the most amazing memories i was able to share just a little over a week ago with my family in disneyland? totally awesome!


i share the breakdown of this layout and how i created it over on heidi swapp's blog today! be sure to check it out. for this layout, i wanted to create a really fun and interactive scrapbook page that not only housed many of my favourite photos, but also plenty of room for journaling, fun embellishments and just random details.



each section or "page" tells a different story and celebrates a memory that i really wanted to record.  i love the mix of my regular photographs taken with my camera and my instagrams.  they are SO fun and i just love how with my instagrams especially they really take me back to the moment because they are most often just candid photos that i just happen to snap with my phone in hand.  



this photo below is one of my favourites and probably one of the only group photos we got on the entire trip! i am SO thankful that we took just 2 precious minutes of our time to ask someone to quickly snap this photo. it was our first day touring disneyland and we had SO much fun.


 the final photo on the layout is of the 4 of us. i am so blessed to have experienced such an amazing trip with my parents and brother and that it was my mom's dream to bring us to disneyland and experience california.



i loved using the brand new heidi swapp color pop, serendipity and clear pop collections to assemble this layout. the colours and patterns were perfect. be sure to check out heidi's blog today to see just where i found the inspiration for this layout as well as the breakdown on how i created it.



 i hope you are feeling inspired, happy and ready to make pretty stuff! thanks for stopping by!

2 comments

  1. Lindsay, I wish you lived in Australia, I would love a scrappin night with you. So talented and inspiring! Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top