DIY ART WALK JOURNAL I LAST 90 DAYS

today's project comes courtesy of october 1st and the official "last 90 days" of 2020.

the premise of the last 90 days is all about finishing the year strong.  we all have been through something this past year with all the things, so having a project about finishing a year stronger and not so defeated is something i can totally get on board with right now.

the last 90 days is all about documenting 5 key components to habit setting and building a stronger mental state.  those being:

  • a daily gratitude practice
  • getting enough water daily
  • moving ones body for 30 minutes
  • giving up one food group that you know is not serving you the best
  • getting up one hour earlier a day to use the time for yourself

so to track these 5 daily targets i decided to use some of my favourite supplies to create my own daily tracking journal.  i used some favourite papers from art walk to build my covers, my minc machine to assist in the lamination of my covers (yes cause you can also laminate with it...and it is awesome) and my cinch machine to bind it all together with a coil binding.


once my supplies were gathered i trimmed my covers to desired size and adhered my pattern paper to both the inside and outside of this thin chipboard.

once covers are complete, its time to run it through the minc with lamination pouches to create a nice and sturdy cover.

once covers are laminated its time to compile the journal!


the cinch is such an amazing tool. i love creating all kinds of books with it.




the key with the cinch is placing all your inside pages first, then the front cover and then the back cover. once bound, the cover will flip back around and your project will be complete.



i love how easy these tools and supplies make it to create any and every kind of journal for all the things. last 90 days here we go!


1 comment

  1. Lindsay, this is such a great idea. I love your journal! 'So pretty. Thank you so much for sharing. I would love to join in!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top