OLD SCHOOL I LAYERS ON A LAYOUT

lovely layers on my latest creative project, that being a traditional layout.

i think this is one of my favourite ways to create pages, especially when i am just allowing myself to truly enjoy the process.

let me share how i was inspired to create this page, based on layers upon layers.


using the brand new heidi swapp old school collection, i took my favourite embellishments and stickers and paired them with some favourite recent photos printed instax style.  i loved adding and mixing and matching the stickers to give variety and dimension to my page.  it is so easy to create this beautiful effect with the mix of clear, vellum and paper pieces.

loving this eclectic feel, i continued on with layering some washi, definition stickers and machine stitching for added texture.  never be afraid to just go for it when creating a page.  i also loved adding the pops of black against the soft pink.  




FUN TIP! 

when creating a page is to use black and white photos.  often it can be tricky sometimes to "match" colouring when using scrapbook papers and a coloured photograph.  turning your photo black and white is a great and "easy" way to make things more seamless and visually pleasing when designing a page.

No comments

Back to Top