STORYLINE CHAPTERS I PERSONAL CREATIVE & WELLNESS JOURNEY

so say hello to storyline chapters.
a beautiful and brand new program from heidi swapp that combines everything that we all know and love into one seamless system.
planning, journaling, scrapbooking.
all in one.
yes.


and as you can see by one of the planner inserts, january was off and running.
and proudly i will say it was a successful month of showing up, keeping on and staying strong when some days i just did not want to.


one of my big personal wellness goals, like many is fitness.
i have been working hard on making running a weekly priority and it is honestly something that kind of just happened.
i love to do cardio and one day when i was just feeling sluggish after the holidays i just thought to myself...let's just jog. and let's just keep going. see how long i can do this for.


well that my friends, literally has taken me throughout the month for a grand total of almost 35 km ran in the entire month of january.  also not counting my other fitness classes and mini workouts i have also got in within the month.  i am happy, and proud...and feeling motivated.  total 'non scale' victories but i am proud to say i kept showing up...even on days where i just wanted to NOT.  and it led me to a successful finish and looking forward to february's progress!


of course i love capturing all of my progress and little bits of inspiration all month long.  not only does it energize me creatively, but it also is part of the entire wellness picture.  i really love seeing where i have gone and how committed i have been.  it really is not easy at times.



using my favourite products from the storyline chapters collection has been so much fun to play with.  this particular planner insert is filled with calendar pages and then a monthly recap/summary page.  i have yet to fill that page out but i like having my own chapters notebook just dedicated to a monthly overview.





it really is awesome to have this now and look back on where i started.
there is so much power in taking the time to write. it. down.  whatever your it is.


i have also been exercising my 'creative' muscle by using one of the journaler storyline chapter books as an 'art journal' type deal.


a place to just creatively play with paper and stamps and ideas and whatever will be will be.  this has been very valuable to me in keeping me 'in the zone'.




storyline chapters will be showing up in independent and online stores very very soon!
i cannot wait to see what you do with it.
XO

truly an amazing system for whatever you are wanting to document!

No comments

Back to Top