LIGHTBOX I REMEMBER WHY YOU STARTED

lately i have been thinking a lot of about the goals and plans i had set out for myself for this year.
nearing the end of october i guess this normal.
one year is coming to a close (faster than i can even imagine) and a new one looming on the horizon.


lately with all these looming transitions (especially with the arrival of the COLD weather) i needed to remind myself of a few things.  and that is to keep my eye on the prize.

seriously why is it SO easy to feel the need to give up when things get hard?  nothing worth anything comes easy and i should know this! still...the journey is the journey and sometimes is it ever a bumpy ride!


i love to give myself visual reminders that keep me motivated and refreshed and help to reset my train of thinking when it wants to veer off onto that "easy path".


the key is to remember why i even began in the first place.  the desire and need to move from a place that is not serving me in the best way to GET to the place i want to be.  at the end of the day when the desire to just forego all of your plans and goals sets in it is SO essential to hold on to all of the things that will make you remember why the change is needed. and why it will be so good.


so if you are anything like me and "feeling it" grab yourself a fun heidi swapp lightbox from JoAnn Stores and/or online (and some alphas) to keep you motivated and on track.  sometimes we all just have to be our own best (and loudest) cheerleader. high fives to all of us who are keeping on! keep going friends. we can do this!



No comments

Back to Top