WRMK FOIL QUILL I DIY DREAM BIG NOTEBOOK

with september 2019 fast approaching...along with routines, schedules etc. looming fast on the horizon (as well as some personal goals and plans for myself) you bet it was time to make myself a new notebook!


i want something fun and motivating, fresh and eclectic.  so to do so i kind of used a bunch of my favourite products i had in my stash to create my newest project!


speaking of new... yes! you are seeing this right. the brand new we r memory keepers foil quill heat pens and usb designer art drives.  i just had to create my notebook cover with this tool that i am absolutely in love with!




my current favourite heat pen is the fine tip one...which is what i used along with the heidi swapp designer art drive 'dream big' and foil quill foil.


once i had my cover designed and complete it was time to bound my album using another must have favourite tool of mine the we r memory keepers heidi swapp cinch!


first up punch the covers, both front and back.



once the covers and inside pages are punched simply add them onto your coil in this order: album pages, front cover, back cover. then bind and flip around!



speaking of pages...i also added some of the drive art onto my inside pages as well. love love love!




i also used one of heidi swapp's personal hacks and took apart some of my unused planners and utilized one of the monthly dividers (as well as calendar, dashboard and weekly spreads) to add in as a section into my notebook.


be sure to check out the foil quill system!
such an incredible way to add professional quality foiled detailing to all of your creative projects!






No comments

Back to Top