MEMORY DEX I ALL HEART BY CRATE PAPER

i love playing with all the different paper collections that get released.
there are so many beautiful patterns and designs to play with.
i remember seeing this particular collection released back in january 2019 at creativation and literally gasping out loud.


i have always been a lover of anything crate paper and this collection entitled "all heart" seriously took my breath away.  it is SO unique, so trendy, so fun...romantic and grunge.  the whole concept behind the art and design of this release is truly fabulous.  when i finally got my hands on the product i could not wait to play!

first creative project up....my heidi swapp memory dex!
i love my heidi swapp memory dex cards and spinner.  
it is really such an amazing way to spend time inspiring yourself and creating such gorgeous cards that result in beautiful collections of art.
most of the time if i feel like i am in need of a 'creative uplift' i will create a few memory dex cards.  i always find that when i do that it is just the creative push i need to get myself going on other projects where i feel creatively blocked.


watch my video below to see just how easy it is to create custom memory dex cards using the heidi swapp memory dex dies and patterned paper.  i used the all heart 6x8 paper pad in the video.  creating memory dex cards is also an amazing way to use up scrap papers and stash.  a little truly goes a long way when designing and putting together your memory dex.


as you can see it is super easy to use the dies.  just run them through your die cut machine on top of your favourite paper and then voila!  perfect cut and sized cards for your spinner.  add your favourite embellishments, photos, stickers and more.  i love using my we r memory keepers typecast to incorporate sentiments and quotes onto my cards.  to do this you could either type on your paper before or after you run it through your die cut machine.  the choice is totally up to you.







i love how each card encompasses a different personality.  holds a different sentiment, message or memory.  just flipping through my memory dex brings me so much joy and creative uplift.  and it sure looks beautiful sitting on my desk.


note: you can find a ton of memory dex goodies right now (such as the dies, spinners and pre-made cards) right now at scrapbook.com

thank you crate paper for creating all heart.
it is SO beautiful and looks amazing in my spinner.
XO


No comments

Back to Top