WOLF PACK I INTERACTIVE MINI ALBUM

i just love when i am able to create something with my hands from start to finish.
and when i can make that project with paper i am even happier.

a lot of times if i feel like i am in a creative rut, compiling a mini album out of a paper collection often helps to get my creative juices flowing once again.


i was inspired to use the heidi swapp wolf pack collection to create a brand new mini book.  it is made entirely out of paper that i cut out from a silhouette cut file.  you can find that cut file here.  it is the pocket mini album.  


once i cut out all of the pieces of the template i followed this video tutorial to easily put together my album.

once it was compiled i happily dug into my wolf pack stash and retrieved some of my favourite washi, rub ons, stickers and embellishments and set to work.  i love the simplicity of this project and that it holds some of my favourite instax photos of my son madix who just turned 5 at the end of march.









i just adore collections and this one may just be my newest favourite.  summer is only beginning here and i cannot wait to create more memory books and scrapbook pages of our summer adventures this year.  with all the time we spend camping and being outdoors i know i will have tons of photos to document and endless stories to tell.






No comments

Back to Top