WOLF PACK I COPTIC NOTEBOOK

so i would have to say that my latest obsession of 2019 is coptic notebooks.
hands down.
LOVE them.

i made a promise to myself this year to try new things. learn something new. stretch my brain and exercise my skill set.  enter coptic notebooks.

and then when i get my hands on a new paper pack? definitely another coptic notebook is a MUST.

that being said... say hello to wolf pack.


this brand new collection from heidi swapp has my HEART.  the color palette, the patterns, the entire feel of this line is just beautiful i cannot say enough how much i love it.

i love how coptic notebooks have the ability to showcase collections and paper lines so beautifully.  this paper collection just needed to be transformed into a coptic notebook.  

now, if you are interested in learning about coptic notebooks and how to create them i HIGHLY suggest checking out this post and the attached links.  i took this class by paige evans and it is SO worth the investment in order to learn how to properly create them.  the step by step directions are wonderful and her video is excellent.  she is how i learned how to make these and i cannot sing her praises enough!  take her class! ;)

the inside notebooks of a coptic notebook are called 'signatures'.  so i chose some of my favourite patterns from the paper pad and created my signatures.  inside each signature is just blank paper but you can fill a signature with whatever you desire.


i then used the we r memory keepers book binding tool to punch both my signatures and covers.  i love this tool because it makes punching and preparing your notebooks and covers a breeze!  it's accuracy cannot be beat.  if you love making handmade bound books i highly recommend this tool. i love using mine.



here are all my prepared signatures. i love all of these patterns.




and here are my covers.  i simply covered backboard with wolf pack paper to create them. easy peasy!  i then punched the covers with my book binding tool.


and the finished product.  i added some of the gorgeous wolf pack alphas to the cover.  they are the perfect font.



i just adore all of the signatures bound together.  makes me so happy!






i love this wolf from the sticker sheet.  such beautiful art work.


be sure to check out this entire collection shipping right now!  whether it is book binding, scrapbooking, card making or general crafting you will love working with this collection so much.
it is a beauty.


No comments

Back to Top